For more information or to make an appointment call:
218-643-0499 Toll Free 877-215-0499
Hope Unit Services
The Hope Unit offers Behavioral Health Services that provides excellent quality out-patient services for chemical dependency, substance abuse, mental health including psychological and psychiatric assessment and treatment, and community support services for individuals with serious and persistent mental illness. The program includes consults for in-patients as requested by your primary physician.
Each program has been designed to offer a safe, structured and nurturing treatment environment.
Psychiatric Programs include:
- Crisis Intervention
- Group, 1:1 and Family Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Medication Evaluation & Management
- Secure, Safe & Structured Environment Focusing on Patient Health & Wellness
- Individual Case Management
- Focus on Maintaining Optimal Mental and Physical Health
- Patient/Family Education